Thursday, April 23, 2015

Where does time go?

I have to start out by saying every morning when I wake up I know exactly how many days it is until Miss Iowa Finals because I have a countdown on my phone.. I mean who doesn't?!  With that being said, where do those days go?  Where does that time go? It's too deep of a question for me to ponder for too long but it really does make you think.  I have to hope that that time is spent doing things you love and things you want to do.  Yes, some days are more stressful than others but that's all a part of life.  These past two weeks since I have blogged have been just that, busy and some days more stressful than others.  I kept trying to find a time to sit down a blog but there was always something else that needed to be done first.   As we all know the list of things to get done is never ending and as soon as you cross one thing off you add at least two more to the list.  My list these past two weeks has ranged from daily activities of cleaning, taking care of my cat and grocery shopping to packing for the next dance competition or heading to work, to finishing up all the Miss Iowa paperwork, putting together my scholarship scrapbook or putting the final touches on my wardrobe to gathering and finalizing all the details of my benefit coming up!  These activities are all apart of my daily life and to me they are all equally important.  Even though my days may be long an stressful and scheduled to the minute, I wouldn't change any part of my life.

With all this being said there are only 51 days until Miss Iowa Finals… with each day that passes the amount of anxiety, nervousness and excitement grows and it starts to be real that in 51 days one of the sixteen girls in the Miss Iowa class will be crowned Miss Iowa 2015.  From here to there the only thing I can control is myself and what I do to better myself. I am back off to work now and I will keep this blog short and sweet even though there is a ton to catch up on.  Here's to another crazy weekend and finding time to just enjoy the ride!

XOXO- Christy
Miss Pearl City 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment