Wednesday, March 1, 2017

This Year, No Excuses

Often we all find ourselves sleepy in the morning, longing to hit that snooze button just one more time instead of getting up to go to the gym. We find ourselves picking up some fast food after work instead of cooking a healthy meal at home. These excuses are very familiar to me too as someone who works, goes to school full time, volunteers, and does a lot on campus. I sometimes want to nap for hours instead of studying for a big test coming up. But today, this ENDS. Today, 3/1/2017 is the first day of Lent. I am not catholic. But having gone to a catholic high school I gained insight into the importance of self deprivation in spirituality. So today I am giving up EXCUSES for Lent. For the next 40 days I am holding myself accountable. This means no lame excuses. No short changing myself. No fear, limits, or excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment